We utilize multiple warehouses and shipping outlets to ensure that our products reach you in the shortest time possible. Our main carrier is the USPS, but we do utilize UPS upon request. In the even that we ship your item from our main warehouse in MA, please refer to the image below for typical transit times.
- We use the United States Postal Service Priority Mail®l, First Class Mail or UPS Ground as the standard shipping flat rate shipping method, with this method we determine the best carrier.
- United States Postal Service Priority Mail® is not a guaranteed shipping
method. Priority Mail® usually takes 1-3 days in transit, however it's
not guaranteed and can take longer.
- Only orders shipping within the United States, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, or to an APO qualify for Free or Flat-Rate Shipping.
- APO, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, US Virgin Islands, and PO Box shipments must ship using the United States Postal Service Only, no UPS service available. No express service is available to PO Boxes, Puerto Rico, HI, AK Guam and APO/FPO addresses.
- Tracking information is not available for APO/FPO addresses.
- Tracking information is provided on your order details page or in your order shipping acknowledgement via email as long as the customer provided a valid email address.
- Orders over $100, or when we deem it necessary, may require a signature confirmation.
Your privacy is important to us.
All of our packages are delivered in discrete packaging from "Distribution Center" or "WHM Distributions" and DOES NOT include any indication of the contents on the outside of the packaging.
I can't find my package, now what?
With today's shipping technologies, a package rarely goes missing. In the event that it does, our customer service departments needs to be notified within 5 days of the final delivery date posted on the website of the carrier you chose during checkout.
It is your responsibility to track and locate your package. If you cannot locate the package and have spoken to other members of your household, contact us immediately.
Why is my package delayed?
Reasons for Possible Delay:
- Invalid or incomplete address- We ship to the address you provided on your order and is listed on your confirmation email.
- Did not supply a valid telephone number on order
- Import Customs Delay - your country flags the "lingerie / costume import"
- Not available when delivery is attempted
- Delivery address does not have regular daily delivery service
- Weather Delays
- Mechanical Delays
- Attempts made to deliver and no one is available to sign for the package
We DO NOT ship on the following postal holidays:
New Years Day
Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
Memorial Day Holiday
Independence Day 4th Of July
Labor Day Holiday